Hi, I’m Robert, and I am the creator of The 3 Keys To Happier, Healthier, Fitter Life – What You Chew, What You Do and Living True – Welcome to my site!
And before you jump to any conclusions, let me clarify… No I haven’t lost a massive amount of weight, nor have I overcome cancer or any other life threatening disease… And no I haven’t been on that bachelor tv show either! I am just a normal guy, who loves helping people to get the most out of life. But other than that, here are some other things about me…
I live in Australia with my wife and our two kids, on our suburban farm not far from Melbourne. I live a simple but full life, and I love spending quality time with family and friends.
In my spare time, I also enjoy anything to do with being outdoors, including travelling; animals, arts and crafts, camping, bushwalking, anything to do with water. I’m also a foodie at heart and enjoy growing and cooking my own food too.
- I have a Bachelor in Exercise Science and am a member of Exercise & Sports Sciences Australia
- I am a certified Personal Trainer and Level 1 Pilates Instructor and member of the Australian Fitness Network and Physical Activity Australia.
- I am a certified and registered wellness coach with Wellness Coaching Australia.
- I am a self-awareness/mindfulness teacher and yoga teacher with Yoga Fit Australia.
- I am the creator of the 3 keys to living a happier healthier, fitter life a holistic, simple yet profound lifestyle solution applicable to all lifestyle related diseases (90% of total disease).
- I am the Director of Holistic Health & Fitness, a coaching company focusing on the health of the whole person.
- I have written a popular weight loss book as well as articles for some magazines. I have also spoken at many events and on radio as a health educator.
- I have completed many courses in all aspects of health and well being as part of my professional practice registration over many years of health education.
I have helped many of people of all ages, live happier, healthier and fitter lives. I have also worked with some corporations doing the same.
Please feel free to interact and post comments – and I look forward to interacting with you!
My contact information…
If videos are your thing then you can follow me on YouTube
You can connect with me on Linked In – join me to your professional network.
You can connect with me on Google+
You can also contact me via e-mail